Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Boy Magnet


I'm not your ordinary girl, I can give you extraordinary love.
Free you from any massive burden, and let you soar like a dove.
Wipe out your pain as we find comfort in each other's arms.
Find ecstasy, and let me mesmerize you with my inate charms.
Tell me how, tell me when, I'll be there anytime upon your wish.
Pry open your comfort zone, ready to serve you is an extra-hot dish.
I know you can't resist temptations abreast carnal attraction.
Together we'll enjoy serenity as I rock your world to satisfaction.
Catch every emotions you turn loose until you're hooked enough.
Slowly I'd make you realize that everythings' was just a bluff.
Your poor fancy defence allowed me to ambush you relentlessly.
It feels so good to be an assailant and be vindictive ideally.
Successfuly managing to summon you towards my sweet road.
A precious grant to dupe that becomes a part of my load.
Someone like you I despise so much that I nearly retch.
Get loss for good along with your junk scripted sketch.
02/14/2010 1630

1 comment: