Friday, October 23, 2009

Tormented


Loving limits my horizon to see the repercussions of my action. Start right the first time as everyone says, a mistake will always be a mistake. You can never correct an irreversible damage once done.
Surely I can have a good control as my brain is smarter than my heart. I locked it with him, but he wounded it. Emotions i felt held me back from what my life should be. I pushed myself away and stayed again for worst.
If you can only feel how arduous and broken I am detaining myself in your arms just to live in every false hope you disclosed. I can't blame myself for mistrusting you, what you threw does not equate with each other. I can't even feel your words and sincerity, you always fool me with that silver tongue of yours. My heart bleeds in quandary for what I am in your life is a big bone of contention.
10/23/2009 1300

No comments:

Post a Comment