Friday, October 30, 2009

Time

I'm settling in a dreamland where everything is impossible, wanting to get enough of the few hours we spent together. In a speed of light, you're literally gone without me knowing when will you be back. You don't consider my feelings and I'm being out of scope. The last in your chick list I bet.

I just have to accept the fact that I'm your no one. Whatever I do, I will not own your heart. You know you're wanted so bad, I tried my very best to forget you and live my life in your absence. I asked but I don't get a response, you always leave me fragmented longing for that love. I don't want to be freed from your embrace as much as I can.

You broke your promise yet you denied, I can clearly see how inconsistent you are. You are still the same, nothing changed and things didn't got better as you reiterate it so as the stupid me to believe. I had so much pain to conquer hoping that my arduousity would take effect soon.

10/30/2009 1140
10/29/2009 2300-0030

1 comment:

  1. i think the problem is, you are in a dream that has turned into a nightmare, where what was once an angel has turned into a demon.

    ReplyDelete