Sunday, October 11, 2009

Treasure for Keeps

Not even an ideal relationship may be balanced but ours has no restrictions and limits. It's the real us that we show without expectations from each other, time and space distance has never been a problem for us.
You came into my life with no apparent reason, and blossomed like a divine act. If I will be clouded by the darkest moments and fail, I will still be standing on my feet with this hope you integrated beneath me. When I'm alone and scared, you gave me the most comfortable spot to repose.
I'm sorry if I had hurt you unintentionally in any way, you can always tell me and talk things out rather than hiding your feelings until they spew out when it can no longer be contained. It's not easy for me to recognize my blemishes by looking at the mirror. What pains you, pains me too.
You asked me before, but rolling the years back won't guarantee me finding you. I don't want to explore the past stumbling myself in dissapoinment without you. There is no one in my knowing who understands me like you do, when I'm with you my soul is always at ease. I'm so delighted that I found you.
I just can't find a way to tell how much you mean to me, I can't even thank you enough. I want you to know that you will always have this special place in my heart no matter what.
10/11/2009 0100

2 comments:

  1. this is odd... it says it was done on oct. 7, yet am sure some details occurred much later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. one may not be the first, nor the last for you can always love again.... but if one loves you now, nothing else matters,

    he may not be perfect but he is true, he will always be the hand constantly helping you, finding him now is better than finding him never, he may not be the man of your dreams but he'll love you forever...

    he may not have given you every second,every time but you hold what he possesses dearly.... his heart which you hold in your hand, you could crush it and you can throw it away, it has been broken before but you made it whole again.

    you may not understand his eccentric ways, but he knows you understand what is being left unsaid....

    fear not of the future because they have not yet come to pass, fear not the past for they are gone and can't hurt you back, but fear what you do today for its repercussions may sting and make you cry for if you don't cherish today what you have, there's no certainty that life is going to give it back.... someday....

    ReplyDelete