Thursday, July 23, 2009

Turmoil


It's harmless to be with the person who has that special spark for you. Laugh around, flirt a little. After all, there's no committment involved. It's actually fun if fun is really all you're after.

But when love strikes, it's unforgiving. Sometimes in order not to fall apart, you have to let go of what keeps you together.

Right now I am emotionally labile,, Frantically afraid,, Crying out for uncertainties,, Abiding for nothing,, Blinded by fictitious happiness,, Do I really need to make a fool out of my self?

The only reason why I felt this bad is because I felt something really good before. I have to take the bad with the good, so I guess what I am feeling right now is a beautiful sadness.

07/23/2009 1959

2 comments:

  1. the feeling is like when you eat a super delicious exotic chocolate that was so addicting but you had a stomach upset right after...

    don't sell yourself short...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't agree more, I wrote this post after we hanged up the phone. "Do I really need to make a fool out of my self?" I don't think I should sell my self short.. I'm expensive but worth it!

    ReplyDelete