Friday, July 24, 2009

Veneer


We always want to give others the best we had, to comfort them, to hear their sorrows, to check whether they're all safely and warmly tucked in their beds. Along the way, you might brighten up someone's day.

I casted myself to the pool of life where I meet different kinds of people. Hoping to be picked up by those caring hands someday.

Living in my own shattered crumpled world devours all the sensitivity in me, to smile is still something I have to do for other's sake.

My abandoned solitude mearly strikes other's attention, it is when you're alone you hear the real you. Sometimes words are not enough to express how you feel, most of the time you just want to be dispersed in the air and just vanish.

Behind that nurturing exterior is a wounded soul and a lonely heart trying to conquer her own battle longing for some love and affection from anyone.

07/24/2009 1408

1 comment:

  1. when you are alone you hear what you know of yourself... but you have to know too that there are sides to you that only other people can see and even you yourself can't...

    ReplyDelete