Thursday, April 14, 2011

Customer Review: Times Trading Co. Inc.

Times Trading Co. Inc. Since 1945 (http://www.times.com.ph/contactus.do?action=showContactUsPage). Oh well, I don't really care how established they are since they provide poor customer service. I only visited that store 2x and I'm not happy with my experience buying office supplies there. The service is inefficient and time consuming as if they're jam packed with customers!! To tell you, your 5 fingers is more than enough to count their potential buyers.I purchased Colop brand self-inking stamp. Of course I inquired about the prices of the stamps, font styles and sizes available. The one who entertained me I can say is not product cognizant, what's she told me when I inquired was: "Sila na magllay-out at bahala sa size pipili ka na lang doon." I asked for the font sizes because I find it too big and she answered: "Wala. Ganyan lang talaga." And when I reiterated it to her a while ago, she admitted that she didn't offered any font sizes to me, time wasted on that transaction last Monday is 40 minutes. My excitement down poured when I got my erroneous stamp today, so I decided to return it and have it fixed. Again, they wasted 45 minutes of my time waiting for their shitty response. I think its not convenient to join a conversation when one can't even understand basic explanations just to overcharge your client. For me this is very similar to that of CD-R King experience, long waiting lines, manual writing of receipts and poor customer service (at least they do really have a lot of customers!!). This is my 2nd stamp I suppose, my 1st stamp was Shiny brand, bought at NBS. In there, I encountered a systematic process of ordering accurately and getting what I want. Lists of available alignment and fonts/sizes with samples was shown, the sales clerk also assisted me on filling up the order form. I am very satisfied with the product, I completed the process for <15minutes including the long lines for payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment