Friday, April 1, 2011

Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Sponge-on Cream Makeup


I got this cream foundation from my mom's aunt and yes I was downhearted upon receiving it because the color might look too dark for my skin tone (but I was wrong), the product seems to swim on lard, and ohhhh!! I really really hate its fetid old maiden perfume smell. I am now forced to ignore them all due to my affection for this product.


Elizabeth Arden Flawless Sponge-on Cream Makeup shade in Warm Beige goes on smoothly when applied and gives me a full coverage. It precisely conceal any skin imperfections for that glowing flawless look (literally and figuratively). Moreover, its staying power is superb which almost lasts all day. Despite its unpleasant smell, this product do not cause any skin break downs nor will aggravate your present skin conditions.

Just blend well and apply evenly to avoid that heavy feel on your face.

I highly recommend this awesome foundation to those who have normal to dry skin 5/5 rating! I have a super oily skin but still this product never failed to work at its best :)

*I don't have any idea if this is locally available.


No comments:

Post a Comment